niedziela, 11 listopada 2012

Listening+ Watching= America's Next Top Model


Hi guys!
Recently, I’ve visited a lot of blogs. They were mostly fashion blogs. Therefore, I want to encourage you to mix both: learning+ entertainment.
I think you are familiar with a program America’s Next Top Model with Tyra Banks. We had a polish version with Joanna Krupa Top Model. Zostań Modelką. I’m not a super duper fan of modeling and fashin but I really enjoy watching this program!
Is it good to watch that kind of programs? If you like fashion then the answer is YES. If you want to listen to everyday English- hell YEAH! Unfortunately, you won’t hear a lot of conversations, but still, it’s a good way to practise your listening. 
I have to mention that on the judging panel (cycle 19) you will see a fashion blogger Bryanboy! Maybe some of you know him.
 
My favorite season is cycle 18: America's Next Top Model: British Invasion.
It was music to my ears! You could hear different accents! I liked the accent of Annaliese! WATCH 
That kind of listening is quite demanding because girls don’t speak slowly enough. From time to time you will have subtitles, which can be helpful. 

I’m fond of photography so at the end of each episode I can admire the final results :)


Watch it for free: KLIK







 Zapraszam na kolejne rozdanie na stronie: KLIK
 

7 komentarzy:

  1. fajny post ;-) Zapraszma do mnei Vickiandmyworld.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ooo nawet rozumiem co piszesz:)
    Ps. wyłącz sobie weryfikację hasłową przy komentarzach:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. chyba wyłączyłam xD
    sama nie lubię jak mi się pojawia ta weryfikacja i sama ciemna nie sprawdziła czy to mam wyłączone xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Kochana organizuję konkurs na moim blogu z firmą renee.pl do wygrania jest wybrana przez ciebie para bucików. Zapraszam Cię do wzięcia udziału :*
    http://efffastyl.blogspot.com/2012/11/konkurs-z-renee-do-wygrania-mega-para.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. no sprawdzam czy wyłączona:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. oj bede tu częściej zaglądać :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń