środa, 14 listopada 2012

Learning through songs!


Songs.  Thanks to them I started my journey with an English language!
When I was younger I used to listen to Britney Spears. Gush, I was a huge fan of hers!
Of course, at the very beginning I had a vague idea what she was singing about, even though somehow I started to understand her songs! I can’t even explain it! I don’t have to mention that I still know all her song by heart!
Did you like Science at school? I and my peers did NOT! It was hard for us to memorize all those things. We were laughing that we would learn faster if there were songs about Twierdzenie Pitagorasa etc.
So, I think that learning by the means of songs is enjoyable and helpful as well!

Conditionals can be confusing for some students because you have to memorize what goes after if, what is next, and so on.





Listen to this song and fill the gaps:


Would you know my name if I _________ you in Heaven?
Will it be the same _______ I saw you in Heaven?
I must be strong I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in Heaven.

_______ you hold my hand if I saw you in Heaven?
Could you help me stand if I ______ you in Heaven?
I'll find my way I'll find my way through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in Heaven.

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please, begging please.

Would you ______ my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it ______ the same if I saw you in heaven?

2nd Conditional:
Would you know my name if I saw you in Heaven
Affirmative: If I saw you in heaven, you would know my name.


I think it’s harder to memorize ONLY this:
If + Podmiot + Past Simple, Podmiot + would + czasownik
 
 
Now, if you want to make a sentence by using 2nd Conditional just sing this song!




By the way, what would you do if you won (for example) Mam Talent?
If I won Mam Talent, I would have a lot of money so I would buy Milka every single day!;D


2 komentarze:

  1. Yeah I know that most people don't like her, especially now and especially young people, but U know... I think that every generation has their own idols ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń