wtorek, 4 grudnia 2012

DIY


Oh my… I have no time!
I think that this ‘disease’ doesn’t concern only my person.


Do you know this website?  Stylowi.pl? Probably yes.
You can find there a lot of inspiring pictures.  I’m just fond of this page!
Especially, I like photos connected with- DIY

I have earrings (heheh what a statement;D).  I always have a problem to keep them in order. I have a little box but I’m sometimes too lazy to open it hehe xD
Then I saw this…. What exactly? Look…


Seeing it, I decided that I have to have it!
To do it I used:  cardboard, scissors, glue and old wedding invitation:







I like this tree so much! It looks nice and it’s useful as well :)
I can easily take these earrings every time I want and I always have them in order :)






3 komentarze:

  1. Pomysłowy stojaczek, ja już też nie wiem jak układać biżuterię.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. masz wspaniałego bloga! będzie mi miło jeśli spodoba Ci się mój i również go zaobserwujesz ;))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dziękuję Ci bardzo za miłe słowa, w takich trudnych dla mnie dniach. Dziękuje raz jeszcze.

    OdpowiedzUsuń