poniedziałek, 19 listopada 2012

Learning through songs! 2nd Conditional c.d.

Songs for 2nd Conditional c.d.

Learning through songs is very helpful and entertaining as well. Learning the lyrics of a song helps you expand your vocabulary and memorize grammar structures, therefore, listen to these songs:

I think you are familiar with this one:

Beyonce- If I Were A Boy
 

Do you know Katie Melua? I have to tell you that I didn't listen to her. 
A friend of mine posted on FB her song: 

Katie Melua- If You Were A Sailboat

 
 It's romantic and very useful if you are an English learner!

If you were a cowboy i would trail you,
If you were a piece of wood id nail you to the floor,
If you were a sailboat i would sail you to the shore,

If you were a river i would swim you,

If you were a house i would live in you all my days,
If you were a preacher i would begin to change my ways,
Sometimes i belive in fate but the chances we create always seem to ring more true,
You took a chance on loving me i took a chance on loving you,
If i was in jail i know you would spring me,
If i was a telephone i know you would ring me all day long,
If i was in pain i know you would sing me soothing songs,
Sometimes i belive in fate but the chances we create always seem to ring more true,
You took a chance on loving me i took a chance on loving you,
If i was hungry you would feed me,
If i was in darkness you would lead me to the light,
If i was a book i know you would read me every night,

If you were a cowboy i would trail you,

If you were a piece of wood id nail you to the floor,
If you were a sailboat i would sail you to the shore,





Do you have your favorite song? Or maybe you have a song which was helpful for you?

2 komentarze: